Welcome to Deaf-Blind Camp of Maryland. We encourage you to explore our website and learn about what we do and how you can participate as a camper, volunteer, or donor.
It’s official! This year’s theme is OUT OF THIS WORLD! 2013 Camper applications ARE AVAILABLE now! and SSP Applications can be filled out online at this link! This year, the only SSP applications are from the 6-step online form that goes directly to coordinators. For more information, Click here.
REMEMBER! If you have not provided your full name (first, middle, and last) to Bee (for the campers) and Lisa (for the SSPs), please do that this week. We must have everyone’s full name so we can get you cleared through security for our field trip. Remember to bring your government-issued photo identification to camp or you will not be able to go on the field trip.
Thanks to everyone who made the Gala a success. We had over one hundred guests. Everyone enjoyed the wonderful Italian meal and many purchased terrific gifts. All proceeds will go directly to supporting DeafBlind Camp 2013. Blessings!
h2. A 2012 Highlight About Camp…
WJLA Harris’ Heroes!
2012’s camp was featured in a prime time video segment on WJLA ABC News Channel 7. Because of its outstanding and unique opportunities, DBCofMD was featured in the special segment, Harris’ Heroes! Smiles! Congrats and thank you to all the campers, SSP’s and Harris Hero ‘elves’ who made the news segment, and camp, look fantastic!
Pictures for 2010 and 2011 camp are posted on the PICTURES page.
- Pictures for 2012 have come in and when the site is updated, those pictures will be available for viewing; THANK YOU to all who submitted images! :)
For information about
- Our history, the camp experience and “What’s an SSP?” go to ABOUT US
- How to make a donation go to DONATE
- How to sign up to attend camp as a camper or SSP volunteer go to SIGN UP
- Upcoming event, go to EVENTS
- Pictures from past camp years go to PICTURES
- Links to other Deaf-Blind related websites and blogs go to LINKS
- For a copy of the 2013 camp brochure go to Brochure
- The camp location and how to get there go to DIRECTIONS
- For anything else go to CONTACT US and we’ll do our best to get you the information you need.
With this site, interested individuals and corporations can find information on how to donate to the Deaf-Blind Camp of Maryland and help keep the camp running for many years to come. Please take the time to browse our site and see the activities, events and people your donations are helping!
Please contact us with messages, pictures or reciprocal link requests if you run another deaf-blind camp in the United States!